Friday, February 22, 2008

Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave In Conditioner

The last time I got my hair cut, I was so embarrassed. It took 5 minutes, a wide tooth comb, a round brush and a stylist with forearms the size of Popeye to comb through my hair. And I have straight hair.

Years of being common law blonde have taken it's toll on the noggin and the hair. I'd been using a spray-in conditioner to detangle, but my hair needed some extra help. I'd been reluctant to use a cream leave-in because I didn't want my hair to be too weighed down or greasy.



Feeling impulsive and needing to buy something that my boyfriend wouldn't want to share (as opposed the gummy bears that I already had in my hand), I bought Neutrogena's Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave In Conditioner at my local grocery store.

The Fierce Four

Pros: It actually did leave my hair silky to touch and was light weight enough to be able to reapply throughout the day without looking like Steve Lavin.

Cons: Sometimes I felt the need to reapply minutes later because I didn't think I had used enough. When I finally convinced myself I had, my look great for the rest of the day.
Price: About $8 or so

Rating: Fierce-I'd buy it again!

No comments: