Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Daily Face Part Tre

Where to begin...I am an avid beauty junkie so I have pretty strick regiment morning and night.
-I wash my face every morning and night with Laura Mercier One-Step Cleanser and I exfoliate times a week with the Neutrogena Microdermabrasion home system. I follow up with LaMer cream and the Lifting Face Serum and Intensifier just like grandma, I am telling you this stuff is mucho $$$ but it is seriously amazing!
-I use Chanel pressed powder but I wet the applicator to make it go on a bit more foundation like-very fierce!
-I follow up with Lorac Bronzer and Nars Orgasm blush. I also heart Nars Laguna Beach bronzer but Sephora is always sold out of it!
-My eye shadow depends on the day. Right now I am loving the Laura Mercier palette in Rainforest.
-I have been a devoted Bobbi Brown gel eye liner follower for 10 years and it has never done me wrong. The stuff is sweat proof, tear proof and most importantly DANCE proof!
-I end with a coat or two of LancĂ´me primer and Definicils mascara, unless I am in budget mode and I go L’Oreal.
-My lip process is usually a MAC color to my liking or just plain Burt's Beez
So that is my daily face in a nutshell. I will leave you know to let this abyss of knowledge and wisdom soak in so you too can have the most fiercest of face!
Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: