Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Fab Frederick!

I have a new love in my hair care life. His name..Frederick. As someone who has adored Frederick Fekkai for years now, (I had the pleasure of seeing him work during awards seasons in LA) I was pumped to see he had released a new line of hair care sold at Sephora, Bath and Body Works and other fine retailers. Great hair for the masses...democracy at its finest. My fab mother-in-law was wonderful enough to get me his new Glossing Shampoo and I was sold. It smells so divine and leaves my hair noticeable shinier and supple. Check out my fierce four:
Pros: delightfully shiny hair with noticeable sheen, so soft I can skip conditioning
Cons: don't use everyday unless you have really dry hair otherwise you look a little greasy at the root
Price:$32.50- maybe a little more then your typical purchase but totally worth it! Put down those $200.00 shoes and remember you wear your hair everyday!
Rating: So Fierce-a must have for the dry winter months!

No comments: